SMARTfit Low Impact Portable
- SMARTfit software license for medical applications. Includes:
- 10 folders of gamified categories with variable difficulties and challenges including: track, seek (multiple choice), metronome, Go/No-Go, Memory, Spelling, Equations and more
- Dual Task Cost – Test/Training by renowned expert Mike Studer: Lower Extremity x 9; Balance x12; Gait x12
Each test includes a physical test, a cognitive test and the combined physical and cognitive test which will provide the DTC (dual task cost)
- 9 Neuropsychological Tests combined with a motor activity including: Trail Making A & B, Digit Span Forward & Backwards, Corsi Block, Symbol Comparison A & B, Stroop A & B, Serial 7’s, Flanker, N-Back
- Extensive Turnkey Programming for: Orthopedic, Neuro rehabilitation, Motor/Vestibular, and Brain Health for Older Adults
- Extensive new programming for older adults consists of over 600 video supported dual task activities and addressing both Independent and Assisted seniors.
- Therapist-Client management capability: managing and monitoring unlimited number of clients
- Easy customizable programming and reporting/exporting options
- 1 CPU Controller
- 1 interactive 36″x 36″ wide panel that mounts to a wall
- Adjustable height system that ranges from floor to 7 feet.
- 9 LED multi-functional target screens
- FREE GIFT – 1 tablet kiosk stand (tablet not included)
- Includes CE Certification. UL Certification
1 year free subscription to software upgrades and online services
Add up to 5 wireless Strike Pods (sold separately) to create a 360 environment.
18-month warranty (extended warranty available) and SMARTfit’s exclusive Platinum Service Plan.