In local mode, the open system feature has expired and therefore denied you access. To fix this, you must turn the open system feature back on and change the expiration date.
- Sign into the Admin profile with username: Admin and password: smart
- Select the “Super User Manger” menu item.
- Select the “Administrator Settings” menu item.
- Turn on the Open System feature.
- Change the expiration date year to a year in the future. For example, you can set the year to be 2025.
- Select the back-arrow key twice located at the top left of the screen.
- Sign out of the Admin profile.
- Sign into your original profile and connect to SMARTfit.